Sew Good is your one-stop-shop for the very best:
- absolute beginner sewing classes
- Beginners Adult sewing classes
- Teenage sewing classes
- 7-14 year old sewing classes
- Sewing machine tuition
- Individual sewing tuition
- School Holiday sewing classes
Whether it is a basic beginner or more advanced sewing skills you are after.
Learn to sew or advance your existing skills, in a relaxed and friendly environment.
In Sue’s classes, you will be taught sewing methods based on industrial shortcuts adapted for the home machine – enabling you to have a full understanding of correct fit, construction methods, materials, and the sewing machine.
Absolute beginners to advanced students are all welcome.
You will learn techniques to make your project very creative, individual with a professional finish.
- Would you like to learn to make garments, evening wear, outfits, bags, toys or home-wares?
- Make garments to suit your shape and style and learn how to get the correct fit.
- Learn how to Alter garments to fit.
- Absolute beginners to advanced students are all welcome.
- You will learn techniques to make your project very creative, individual with a professional finish.
I also offer a sewing / dressmaking / alteration service:
- Clothing made to order
- Dog beds custom made with easily removable and washable covers
- Cushions made to order
- Groups of no larger than five students tailored to each student.
- Individual tuition available
- Individual share with a friend
- I am available to come to your house in BBayside if you are unable to travel or would prefer me to. If you live further away I add a travelling fee.
For More Advanced Students:
- Learn to enhance your garments with Machine embroidery, basics and advanced
- Learn to enhance your garments with creative embellishment techniques
- Learn the art of silk fabric flower making
- Millinery /Hat trimming lessons
VCE Product Design and Development
- VCE Folio help and advice for Product Design and Technology 2012
- VCE Product Design and Technology exam preparation
- Folio interview preparation
- Fashion illustration
- Choosing the best sewing machine for your needs
- Learning to use and understand your machine or over locker
- Using the computer to enhance your folio
- Photoshop, illustrator, In Design help.
- VCE Product Design and Development Tutor
Book online or email me for more information at:
Sew Good is your one-stop-shop for the very best Absolute beginners sewing ,Adult Sewing classes, Teenager Sewing classes or individual sewing or sewing machine Tuition.
beginners Sewing Classes beginners,Sewing Classes Melbourne, Advanced Sewing Classes melbourne, sewing classes , Bayside Sewing Classes, Sewing classes intermediate, Dressmaking classes brighton, sewing for baby classes, Sewing Brighton, Melbourne Sewing Classes, Sewing Lessons, Sewing Hints, Sewing Patterns, Sewing Projects, sewing school, Sewing Tips, Sewing Workshops, Dressmaking, VCE PRODUCT DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY, FOLIO workshops sewing classes Melbourne, Learn how to Alter Clothes, Sewing classes, sewing classes Applique, Sewing classes Melbourne, Sewing classes Machine embroidery, Sewing Classes baby clothes, sewing classes toddler clothes,sewing classes , Sewing class bag making, Dressmaking lessons Melbourne, Tutor Fashion students, Tops Designs tutor, Sewing Workshop,Sewing Lessons Melbourne, Classes Fashion drawing, learn to Sew melbourne,Dressmaking classes, Sewing lessons, Sewing Classes Brighton, over locker classes Bentleigh, Learn How To Sew, Learn to sew, Sewing classes Brighton, Sew Good with Sue, Sewing classes children, Sewing Classes Bentleigh, Sewing Classes, Learn how to Alter Clothes, Creative Design, Applique, sewing for baby classes, sewing forToddler classes, Bag Making classes, Sewing classes Ormond, Workshop Sewing Lessons, Fashion drawing, Dressmaking Sewing Sewing Centre, Brighton Sewing Classes, Using your over locker, Learn to sew, Learn To Sew Brighton, Sue Murphy, Sew Good with Sue, Sewing Classes, Sue’s Sewing, Sewing Classes Dressmaking lessons, Online Sewing tips, Baby lock classes Melbourne, Sewing classes bayside, sewing classes Elsternwick,sewing Workshop, Sewing classes Melbourne, Sew Good, Learn Machine embroidery, Sewing machine Classes, Sewing classes Bayside, classes sewing,baby clothes sewing classes, Sewing Classes beginners, sewing classes Hampton, Overlocking classes,Dressmaking lessons, sewing classes advanced,Bayside Sewing Classes, Sewing classes Melbourne, sewing for baby classes, Sewing classes Brighton,Classes sewing machine embroidery, Sewing classes Teenagers, Sewing classes Fashion students, Sewing Lessons Beaumaris,Sewing Classes Malvern, Sewing Lessons Kew, Sewing lessons St Kilda, Sewing Group classes, Sewing classes intermediate, Sewing classes Morrabbin, sewing classes,Sewing Lessons Melbourne, sewing school Melbourne, Sewing Workshops, Dressmaking classes, Tutor VCE PRODUCT DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY,VCE FolioTutor, sewing workshops, sewing classes Sandringham,Couture hints and tips, Creative sewing Design, Sewing classes Oakleigh, Sewing Lessons Elwood, Sewing classes St Kilda West, Sewing classes St Kilda East, Sewingclasses Garden city,Sewing classes Beacon Cove, over locker classes Brighton, Sewing classes Carnegie, sewing classes Malvern, Sewing classes Middle Park, Sewing classes Albert Park, Sewing classes Balaclava, Sewing classes Balwyn, Sewing classes Canterbury, Sewing classes Camberwell, Sewing classes Glen Iris, Sewing classes Hawthorn, Sewing classes Kew,Sewing classes Surrey Hills, Sewing classes Caulfield East, Sewing classes Caulfield North, Sewing classes Caulfield South, Sewing classes Carnegie, Sewing classes Glen Huntly, Sewing classes Gardenvale, Sewing classes McKinnon, Sewing classes Murrumbeena, Sewing classes Ormond East,Sewing classes Aspendale, Sewing classes Aspendale Gardens,